Extra Innings is a link dump that will run every weekday evening that features news stories that The Asylum didn't get to that day, or just posts throughout the White Sox blogosphere that are worth your attention.
- It turns out that when A.J. Pierzynski was on The Dan Patrick Show he talked about more than just rally beers. He also made fun of the idea of Paul Konerko being manager. [Chicago Sun-Times]
- Mark Gonzalez thinks Alexei Ramirez has to step it up on defense, and I'm inclined to agree with him. He makes fantastic plays, but he also makes plenty of bad ones. [Chicago Tribune]
- Thoughts on the Houston Astros' possible switch to the American League. [South Side Sox]
- Our very own NotHawk coined a new nickname for Alejandro De Aza last night. [Beerleaguer]
- Though NotHawk's greatest contributions came when he was just shredding the National League, which I actually enjoy myself. Scroll his Twitter timeline for some solid LOLs, and my personal favorite is below. [NotHawk]